Friday, May 20, 2011

Words, words, words...



In Hamlet, there are countless quotes which are memorable, perhaps because in these wise words, we see our lives that are not so different from that of Shakespeare. Choose one quote that especially moved you. Be sure to only choose from Act I through IV. Explain the quote and why you chose it. Your response should appear as a POST on YOUR BLOG not as a comment here. Then, check out your peers' responses and comment on at least one other post.


If you have questions about this assignment, you can leave it in the form of a comment below. To help you find some options, here is a link with many of the quotes we discussed. http://classiclit.about.com/od/hamlet/a/aa_hamlet.htm

1 comment:

Priya P. said...

Hi, Ms. Vayda. I tried to comment on another post, but everytime I clicked publish I got redirected to the login page. I posted my comment to Sarah's blog as a post on my blog.